The local Authorized Distributors of Hy-Lok UK. offer intensive training seminars on the development and theory of tube fittings and their relevance to modern fluid systems.
This seminar is ideal for installers, engineers, designers, automation, instrumentation and maintenance personnel.
- Tube vs. Pipe: Differences and Advantages
- Functions of Tube Fittings
- Development of Tube Fittings from Sweat Type Through Compression to Hy-Lok
- Tubing Specification, Selection and Identification
- Tubing Care and Handling
- Assembly and Re-assembly of Hy-Lok Tube Fittings 1″ or Less
- Use of Pre-Swaging Tools
- Assembly of Fittings Over 1″ Including EZY-MAT Tool Use
- Tube Cutting and Deburring
- Tube Bending: Theory and Practice
- Planning and Installation of Tubing Runs
- Use and Misuse of Tube Adapter Fittings, Port Connectors, Plugs and Caps, Positionable SAE Fittings
- Use of Zero or No-Axial Clearance Fittings
- Pipe Threads: Sealing Methods, Specification Identification and Dimensional Differences
- Thread Sealants and Galling
- Safety Precautions: Summary
Why Attend a Hy-Lok Installation Seminar?
Hy-Lok UK distribution is well known for their product knowledge and associate training in the industry. When problems arise, regardless of brand or where purchased, we tend to be called in and consulted. Of the thousands of troubleshooting calls we have made over the last 30 years, most are due to installer error or problems with tubing. Tube and fitting installation is all too often regarded as a simple procedure with little or no consequences associated with improper techniques. Experience tells us otherwise. Leaks, downtime, blowouts, and personal injury can occur when safe installation practices are not followed. We are all interested in reducing operating costs by achieving incident free operations.
This Hy-Lok installation seminar will do just that, and our distributors are happy to share their expertise with you.
Quality Training from the Best Industry Experts—Our Distributors
Hy-Lok UK's local distributors are industry experts with vast experience in control and instrumentation, process, and hydraulic systems in the following industries: Petro-chemical, analytical, R&D, marine, off-shore, power generation, semi-conductor, pharmaceutical, and bio-technology.
Our distributors are renowned for offering professional advice and promoting Total Quality service. The Training Services Division has been established to supplement this with an appropriate level of professional installation training.