The following qualifications are expected of a potential distributor by Hy-Lok:
- Proven experience in oil and gas industry, chemical industry, power plant or equivalent;
- Strong marketing and sales team;
- Sound financial management skills and business strategies;
- Sufficient manpower and infrastructure for receiving, dispatching and warehousing of goods;
- Comply with Hy-Lok Credit Control Policy;
- Maintain a specific amount of minimum purchases per year.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to mutually benefit from the cooperation with Hy-Lok, we would like to hear from you. Please download a Distributorship Agreement by clicking the button below and email it to email@example.com.
Once again, all information provided will be kept confidential within the Hy-Lok organisation. We will not share or disclose the information to any third party entity.
Please note: the submission and processing of the Distributorship Application Form obligates neither Hy-Lok nor the applicant to become a party to any contract. Any investments and expenditures made by the applicant are applicant's responsibilities and such investments and expenditures do not in any way obligate Hy-Lok into any contractual agreement with the applicant.
Thank you for your interest in joining Hy-Lok. We look forward to hearing from you.